It isn't very often that we get the opportunity to fly when Dennis is actually piloting the airplane, but once in a while, when the conditions are just right, Dennis's job becomes a family vacation courtesy of his company. As one can see from the huge grins, the kids love to fly with their daddy. Believe me, they make sure that everyone around us knows that their dad is flying the airplane. When we take off, McKay says:
My dad just took us off, and of course when we land, McKay will say:
My dad just landed us. One time, just after Kinley received her glass of water, we hit a bit of turbulance and her water spilled. She was so upset and wanted to know why Daddy spilled her water. I also enjoy the opportunities that we have to travel, and I have to admit that I am so proud of Dennis and all that he has accomplished. He has worked so hard to be where he is at, and I appreciate all that he does so that we can have a good life.

This makes me smile. How cool is that to fly with Dad!
ReplyDelete