Saturday, January 29, 2011

Only Daddy Will Do

With Dennis working out of town, alot, that leaves ME. I get to do EVERYTHING! Of course, I am not complaining. I love being a mom! However, sometimes, only Daddy can make things better.

Keaton, is a Daddy's Boy. When Dennis is home, he does not do anything or go anywhere without Keaton by his side. The first thing Keaton says every morning is: Wheres' my daddy? Some mornings Keaton refuses to get out of bed, because it was me that came into his room, and not "his daddy". Frequently, I hear: I want my daddy! or Where did my daddy go? Unfortunately, sooner rather than later, Keaton will get used to his dad's work schedule. McKay and Kinley deal with it quite well. But for right now, it is really hard for our little two-year-old to understand that most of the time he has to settle for just plain MOM. My children are so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy that loves them so much.

We miss you when you are gone, and we look forward to every minute that you are home. We love you, Dennis!

No comments:

Post a Comment